Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Joe Jonas picked me up - REALLY!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Joe Jonas took me on stage!


Hi... I am Gracie Wood who got picked up by Joe Jonas in the concert last night.


It was really cool and he let me sing for a little while. I felt really nervous and shocked.

Excitement, that was all I could feel while I was up there. I think I will remember this for my whole life.

(in her own words with mom typing :))



Questions for Gracie



How long did it last: "about 2 minutes!"



How long do you wish it had lasted: "15 minutes."


What would you say to Joe: "I would tell him thank you for letting me be up there with you Joe at the concert."

Why didn't you give Joe a kiss on the cheek: "Mom, He's 20!" (He's actually 19)



No comments:

Post a Comment

How am I doing? Let me know.